Active Ingredients Purpose
Arsenicum album HPUS 6c/12c/18c Wheezing, Anxiety, Inflammation in the
Histaminum hydrochloricum HPUS 6c/12c/18c Persistent, Dry, Fitful cough
House Dust Mite 6c/12c/18c Allergies
Magnesium Phosphorica HPUS 6c/12c/18c Tightness in chest, Spasmodic cough
Nux Vomica HPUS 6c/12c/18c Shallow breathing, Dry hacking cough,
Quebracho HPUS 6c/12c/18c Difficulty breathing, Shortness of breath
Sulphur HPUS 6c/12c/18c Difficult, Irregular respiration
The letters HPUSindicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Advantol® 300, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above. • Dissolve entire tablet under tongue. • Do not chew or swallow whole.
• Take 1 tablet 3 times a day or as directed by a physician. • Use up to 6 times a day as needed. • Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking. • Children under the age of 12: consult a physician before use.
USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN.
• This product is not a fast acting (rescue) inhaler. • This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment. • Initial worsening of symptoms may occur. • A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. • If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. • Keep out of reach of children.
• In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• You experience worsening symptoms.
• If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects. • Store in a cool dark location.